Day Month Year
1st International Conference on Desalination and Environment: Recent developments in non-reverse osmosis desalination and related technologies - ICODE 2011
Final chance to register for ICODE 2011.
Register before 28th October to guarantee your place - Register here
On 29 October - 1 November, 2011, the cosmopolitan city of Abu Dhabi will host the First International Conference on Desalination and Environment: Recent Developments in Non-Reverse Osmosis Desalination and Related Technologies: A Water Conference.
This conference represents a unique opportunity for academics and members of the desalination industry to meet with distinguished scientists from around the world and to discuss advances in the fields of desalination and water treatment.
It is hoped that this conference will foster new opportunities for scientific cooperation amongst national, regional and international institutes actively involved in desalination and water sciences research.
- Thermal processes including:
- Multistage flash desalination (MSF)
- Multi-effect desalination (MED)
- Vapour compression (VC)
- Hybrid processes including:
- Membrane distillation (MD)
- Pervaporation (PV)
- Multistage flash-reverse osmosis (MSF-RO)
- Reverse osmosis-electrodialysis (RO-ED)
- Nanofiltration-reverse osmosis (NF-RO)
- Membrane distillation-forward osmosis (MD-FO)
- Related technologies including:
- Renewable energy for desalination
- Nuclear desalination
- Resource recovery and water reuse and brine concentration and disposal
- Scale and corrosion inhibition and operational problem solving
- Bio-fouling control and removal of suspended matter in feed water
- Process economics
- Low pressure membranes
- Residuals management and environmental impact